Friday 4 October 2013

Nail Polish Bottle Nail Art- Say it 3 times fast!


I hardly ever really have a plan for what I'm going to do with my nails. I kind of just paint them a colour and see what happens..... perhaps I need to do one of those 30 day challenges? I don't really know where to find a good one though so I'd love some suggestions!

This time after painting my nails with a favorite nail art base colour of mine - OPI "My Boyfriend Scales Walls" I didn't need to look any further than my nail polish collection for inspiration.




What do you think?
I hope you can tell they are meant to be nail polish bottles!
 I guess they could also be popsicles... Ok..... now my mouth is watering!!





I really like them, but they are a little bit cutesy for my taste!

The polishes I used were:
Base: OPI My BF scales walls
Pink: A half half mix of OPI- OPI on Collins ave and white polish (Sally hansen Xtreme wear White on)
Green: Misa- Catch a flick
Purple: OPI Do you lilac it?
Grey (is actually a grey blue) : Misa- Office Polish-tics



Thanks very much for visiting!

Chanfie
xx

4 comments:

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)