Saturday 21 September 2013

My First Jelly Sammich! Filled with Delicious Glitters and Flowers

 This is just a quick little post because I have a few today- I got behind!

Quite a while ago there was a really cool jelly sandwich mani on reddit lacqueristas (link). It's been on my to try list for quite some time, but I never owned any jelly polishes... well except for OPI dating a royal, but I never realized that it was!
Anyway, I have been dabbling in making my own polish for quite some time, but untill recently I didnt have any coloured pigments (I was just making glitter top coats). I finally got around to getting some pigments and with them I was able to make this deep vampy red jelly with golden/bronze glitters. I was lazy and used a stamp to add the flowers between layers of the jelly polish. (The stamp is from konad M66)


Thanks for stopping by <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments! I read every single one from both new and old posts, and will do my best to respond to any questions you may have in a timely fashion :)